Natasha Denona Palette 10




Ok I’m so ready to get the long weekend started.   Last palette I bring to you can help you create great looks. It is the @natashadenona Pallete 10.  I have gotten to try eyeshadows many times and have loved the colors and pigments.

This palette like the name has 10 colors shimmery shades to take your eye look to the next level.  I prefer adding shimmery shades to my eyelids with my fingertips but applies well with a brush aswell.   Since I have oily lids I have to apply primer to make the colors last longer.   

Note: if you are using your fingertips to apply eyeshadow ensure your hands are clean and free of any other product.  Also disinfect your eyeshadows.  

Here is how I do it (al least twice a month or depending on usage): to clean I spray 70% isopropyl alcohol on the colors and let dry. Using micellar water or alcohol on a Q-tip, I  wipe the surfaces in between shadows and clean any spills.  Wipe the outer and inside of the package with a disinfecting wipe.  Let it all.  Dry completely before putting away.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#natashadenona #eyeshadowpalette #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #beautybloggers #novamag #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #lovetheskinyourin #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido❤️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #beautyjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts