Clarins Total Eye Lift




I am always looking for good eye cream.  Over the years I have found some good ones.  In the past few months I have had a chance to test some really good ones.  

Let’s start with @clarinsusa Total Eye lift.  It helps with puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet. Since we have been working from home and increased screen time the eyes are not happy.  I must say it definitely helps me with my puffiness issue and as for dark circles it helps brightens the under eye area and most of all my under eye area that was feeling parched is well hydrated, smoother, and softer.   As for crows feet I would need to use it much longer for those changes to show.  

I have been using it for both AM and PM routines.  After warming it between the fingers, I gently apply it under and round my eyes.   It absorbs well into the skin does not leave it sticky.  It helps makeup glide on without creasing definitely another plus.   This one is in my top 10.    

PS there is another secret to how I step up my eye cream routine….stay tuned 😉😉😊

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#clarinsskincare #clarinstotaleyelift #eyecream #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #nofilters #freshfaced #yesihavepores 

Comments

Popular Posts