Atolla Skinlab




There are a lot of brands doing custom products. You answer a few questions they take into account environmental conditions of your zip code and voila you have a product made just for your.  I love @prose custom shampoo and conditioner, @lancomeofficial Le Trent custom foundation and now comes custom
Skincare.  

This year I got an introduction to @atollaskinlab They are all about customizing it to your needs.  I took a quiz and answered a few questions about my skin, what was looking to target, and zip code.  Within a few days I had my custom skincare at my doorstep.  

The cleanser is gentle and does not stop my skin of hydration. The serum has ingredients like ascorbic acid complex, vitamin B5, ferulic acid and rice extract. I gently press it into my face, neck and décolletage.  The serum is lightweight and absorbs really well into the skin without leaving a sticky feel. The smell is a little meh but not entirely a deal breaker.    Finally the moisturizer helps lock in all the goodness.  I follow it up with SPF in the AM.

All the products can be used in the AM and the PM.  My formulation is for discoloration and hydration and I have been using it for a while I must say my skincare feels hydrated, soft and more even.  They also provide you with a reassessment kit to see if any changes are needed.   Overall I am loving the custom skincare. If you are feeling confused on what products to use or would like to simplify a bit try Atolla.   


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#atollaskinlab #customskincare #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lovetheskinyourin #showyourskinsomelove #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts