Wander Beauty Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate




Happy Friday!!!  Welcome the newest member in the @wander_beauty family is their Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate.  I received it as part of my @allure Beauty Box subscription.  

The ingredient list goes something like this: Ascorbyl Tertraisopalmitate (instead of ascorbic acid), squalane, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Kakadu plum extract among others.   

Like any good Vitamin C serum it brightens, hydrates, plumps, balances, helps with evening out texture, soothes and add a beautiful glow 😊😊. What it doesn’t have is the wierd smells some Vit C serums have 

Taking a dime size (maybe a little more) amount I massage it on my face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning.  Its. It heavy and absorbs well into my skin without leaving it feeling sticky.  I usually use Vitamin C as part of my daytime routine, but this serum can be used in the PM as well.  This serum makes my skin feel yummy and hydrated but need to use it longer to see other long term changes.  

It feels like a luxe product without the luxe pricing.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#wanderbeauty #vitamincserum #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #lovetheskinyourein #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #beautyjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts