Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand




Happy Sunday!!! It’s so hot 🥵 outside. As I chill indoors with my cup of tea and the loud AF cicadas let’s me bring to you the next product. 

So I absolutely love my @tartecosmetics Shape Tape concealer and have been using it for a while but recently I became acquainted with the Shape Tape Glow Wand. 

It is just what you think it is a highlighter with a wand which can be used in a couple of different ways.  It can be used on top of a concealer to brighten the under eye area, just by itself for a more natural look, it can be mixed in with moisturizer for an all over glow (I do this one a lot with glow products) and finally on the high points for highlighting.  

The consistency is more fluid as compared to the concealer and it glides in well. It brighten without leaving behind a lot of sheen or glitter.  I preferred using it on my concealer and on the high points over any other method.   I used a setting powder so it would last longer.  

It’s available in 8 shades.  It’s not a new product but I didn’t know about it up until recently.  It’s available in Tarte’s website or at @ultabeauty . 


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#tartecosmetics #shapetapeconcealer #shapetapeglowwand #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #lovethskinyourin #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie #ultabeauty 

Comments

Popular Posts