Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream



Another @youthtothepeople fav is the Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream.  It’s an @allure 2020 Best in Beauty award winner.  

I’m sure I’m not the only one who hates thick sticky feeling moisturizers and this is anything but that.  It’s a super lightweight moisturizer I feel best for combination and oily skin types.  Just like their other products this one is full of antioxidants and hydration.  

It’s good for both AM and PM routines.  I used it primarily in the AM. I applied 5-6 dots to my face (cheeks, forehead,  chin and neck, no more than dime size) and massaged it onto my face, neck and décolletage.   It absorbs well into the skin without leaving it sticky.  

I prefer using it in summer when I’m looking got more lightweight products.  Now that warm weather is here make sure you evaluate and change your products accordingly. Winter products are too thick for summer use (in my opinion).   

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#youthtothepeople #allurebestofbeauty  #moisturizer #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #lovetheskinyourein #showyourskinsomelove #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts