Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation




Time to get NAKED ... 😂. Ok not quite that literally.  I am talking about the @urbandecaycosmetics Stay Naked Weightless Foundation.  

It is a medium coverage, matte finish liquid formula available in 50 shades (although I didn’t not have a perfect match). It is a lightweight foundation but definitely buildable. 

Let me begin with, although they say this is good for normal, dry, combination and oily skin types I feel this will work better for oily skin and maybe combination skin types.  With that said, it didn’t  it work for me.  I have combination skin and on drier days it did not go on smoothly and was patchy.   On oily days it’s was slightly better but with issues. 

My issue was even with primer it settled into the fine line and pores rather quickly making the skin look awful.  It also did not have the 24 hour staying power.  Sorry Urban Decay this one is not a winner.  

As a whole I love UD makeup especially their eyeshadows & primers but the foundations have been a miss for me.

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#urbandecaycosmetics #foundation #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #showyourskinsomelove #lovetgeskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts