Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation




Now that we are slowly doing more than we have done in the last year, I cleaned out my makeup bag of old expired foundations/tinted moisturizers to make room for new ones.

One of those new foundations is the @urbandecaycosmetics Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation.   I don’t think I’ve use a UD foundation before or at least one that worked for me.   

It is a medium coverage foundation with antioxidants and oils that help purify, brightens, hydrates, protects and add radiance.  I take a few drops (little goes a long way) and buff it into the skin.  I have also tried it by mixing it in my moisturizer for more sheer coverage.  

I’ve tried it several times and sadly this one is not for me.  It did not blend well with a brush, did better when I used my fingers. It also did not set and looks greasy rather than radiant. Just because it did not work for me doesn’t mean it won’t for you.  You can give it a try.  It’s available at @sephora for $29.  

PS I still love Urban Decay some of their products are amazing and I will try it again as sometimes products work differently in different seasons.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#urbandecaycosmetics #foundationmakeup #sephora #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #beautybloggers #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts