Ketastase Genesis Strengthening Serum for Hair and Scalp






Ok time to get ready for the new week.  Time to organize the mind, to dos and schedule including blog posts😊. 

One the products I’ve tested for the past few months is the @kerastase_official Genesis Strengthening Serum for Hair and Scalp.  It’s supposed to help with strengthening and reduce breakage and hair fall caused by brushing 

Application is 4 doses per use using the pipette but since I have shorter hair I use between 2-3 doses once a day.   It’s applied to the scalp and I take the opportunity to massage my scalp after application.   It smells great absorbs well and when it dries it does not leave hair greasy.   

Results: I have seen a slight change but not significant enough to say yay or nay to the product.  Another factor to consider, it’s $53 it is a bit pricey for a bottle that does not last long.   I am not sure about this product for now.  I will wait to finish out the bottle I have and see how it goes.   I have to think fast since the @sephora sale is going on. Good time to purchase. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#kerastaseofficial #kerastasegenesis #hairserum #haircare #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #scbloggers #novamag #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwaledesi #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts