Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid Serum




Happy Sunday!!! With so much going on in the world, trying to mindfully start my day with some mindfulness, breathing, setting intentions, mentally setting up for the week and content prep.  

I get the hype behind the Glow Recipe products. I received a full size @glowrecipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid Serum thru one of my beauty box subscription and absolutely loved it. 

As a product tester I try different products sometimes with not so good results. Add to that changing weather and my skin is left wanting more hydration and love.  When that happens Hyaluronic Acid always comes to the rescue. I usually reach for my The Ordinary serum but decided to change things up and reached for glow recipe.  

It is good for both AM and PM use. Once my skin bounced back I switched to using it in the AM only (personal preference). Taking two pumps of product I press it onto my damp face & neck.  Sometimes I go in after with my jade roller or @myskinbuddy for a little something extra.  

It absorbs well into the skin, hydrating, nourishes and plumps making the skin feel oh so good 😊😊.  It’s available at @sephora for $42.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#glowrecipeplumplumphyaluronicserum #glowrecipe #myskinbuddy #sephora #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #showyourskinsomelove #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts