Christophe Robin Daily Leave-in Hair Cream




It’s turning out to be hair week πŸ˜‚.  This next product was part of my @allure Beauty Box. At first it just sat on my counter but when I tried it I got hooked.  It’s the @christopherobinparis  Daily Leave-in Hair Cream with Sandalwood (you had me at sandalwood 😍😍).  

It helps with minimizing and repairing split ends and breakage.  I take a dime size amount of product and apply to the length and ends of my hair damp or dry hair.  It makes my hair look shiny, healthy and takes the frizz.  The best part it smells uhhhhmaxing (I would buy it just for that yummy smell).  

As I said it was part of my subscription box but it’s also available at @sephora for $43.   Since a little goes a long way the tube will last a while.   I have been using it for over a month (a few times a week) and barely made a dent.   Definitely stocking up during the @sephora sale. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#christopherobinparis #sephora #dailyhaircare #sandalwoodsmellssogood #apiceofme #confessions #productjunkie #haircare #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #beautybloggers #novamag #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts