Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder


Ok took a one day break but back to our regularly scheduled exfoliating 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ (I think I need a longer break 🤣 🤣)

Another exfoliator in my favs list of the @tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming enzyme Powder (pic courtesy Tatcha).  It comes in several formulas depending on skin type classic, deep, gentle and indigo to provide no abrasive exfoliation.  It’s great for all skin types and helps in fighting dullness, uneven skintone, fines and wrinkles. 

I like the classic for my combo skin as it’s great  and gentle enough for daily use (I used it for 3-4 times a week or more as needed).  Before using ensure your face ans hands are wet.  Taking about half a teaspoon of the powder (yup it comes is powder form) gently rub and create a foam.  Massage onto skin for for 15 or so seconds.  Ensure you avoid the eye area as it can get irritated.  Rinse with warm water.   I used to keep the little jar in the shower to use after cleansing my face.   Now that we are starting to travel again this one is great for travel.  

You can also purchase a cleansing brush directly from @tatcha website if you would like a little splurge.  I purchase the powder from @sephora .  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#tatcha #tatchaskincare #tatchariceenzymepowder #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lovetheskinyourein #exfoliateyourskin #exfoliating #giveyourskinsomelove #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautybloggers #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts