Hanskin Vitamin C Glow Powder Cleanser




Happy Saturday!!!!    The brand I’m going to write about today is fairly new to me.  I’m referring to @hanskin_global Vitamin C Glow Powder Cleanser.  

Here are a few things you need to know about this cleanser:

* It’s a powder 
* It contains Vitamin C & papaya enzyme
* It cleanses, exfoliates, soften, rejuvenates & brightens
* It also helps minimize dark spots and fine lines. 
* Leaves the akin glowing 

I take a quarter size amount and add a little water and create a lather and in circular motions apply to my face (avoiding the eye area). I massage it for about a minute before rinsing it off.  My face feels cleansed and soft after cleansing unlike with other cleanser it does not feel tight and dry.   It can be used by itself or as step 2 of a double cleanse. 

It available at @ultabeauty for $28. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#hanskin #hanskinskincare #hanskinvitaminc #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #exfoliateyourskin #exfoliating #vitamincexfoliator #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lovetheskinyourein #giveyourskinsomelove #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #beautybloggers 

Comments

Popular Posts