Fenty Skin Flash Nap Instant Revival Eye Gel Cream.




Happy Sunday!!! Anyone else feeling the weekend went by too fast πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♀️?  I am working  on planning content for the next few weeks but first  ........  another day another eye cream πŸ˜‚. 

I have used @fentybeauty makeup but more recently I’ve used Fenty Skin.  One of the first products I’ve tried is the Flash Nap Instant Revival Eye Gel Cream.  It’s a 2-in-1 product, eye cream and concealer primer.   

It’s good for all skin types, has a gel like consistency and helps fight fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.  For $10 more it comes tool.  It comes in a tube and I prefer that as I hate putting my fingers in a jar.  

First off I would need to use it a bit longer to know if it helps with fine lines and wrinkles.  With that said it definitely depuffs (puffiness is one of the issues I deal with) especially after massaging it with the tool.  (Tip: I keep the tool in the refrigerator which further helps depuff).  You don’t need to buy the tool you can use your jade roller or other facial massage tools you may have.   

It absorbs well into the skin and give a smooth hydrated base for concealer.  It can be used in the AM/PM but I prefer to use it in the AM.   Gently tap it into the skin under and around the skin.   I bought it directly from Fenty’s website (https://www.fentybeauty.com/fentyskin).  

Fun fact Rihanna & I have the same birth date (although different year 😝).  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#fentybeauty #fentyskin #fentyflashnap #apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautybloggers #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts