Beauty Counter Clean Beauty




Have you ever thought about what is in your skincare and beauty products? These days a lot of us are in the hunt for clean beauty and skincare products.  Beauty Counter is one of the companies on a mission to provide safer products.  I have in the past tried a few products from Beauty Counter (see previous posts) and loved them. 

Towards the of 2018 I purchased the Instant Awakening Trio which contained the Instant Glow Illuminating Cream, Overnight Resurfacing Peel and Eye Revive Cooling Masks.  Finally got to try them at the end of January and here are my more than first impressions. 

I love masking whether it’s eye or face.  These eye masks plumps, reduces puffiness and helps hydrate the under eye area.  Apply it to cleansed skin for 10-15 minutes.  I use my jade roller and Gua Sha (reviews on it coming soon) over my eye and face masks, it helps with absorption. 

The instant flow Illuminating Cream is a very lightweight lotion.  It goes over the moisturizer and leaves the face and décolleté with a dewy glow.  I use it on a daily basis since I don’t wear makeup most days.  It can we used under makeup as well. 

I have mentioned before about getting professional peels done (thx @ayeshasbeauty ). In between peels and micro-needling I have started using the overnight resurfacing peel, which is great for my acne prone skin.  It helps lighten acne scars.  It is formaldehyde free and helps in resurfacing, exfoliating and evening skin tone.  I use it 2-3 times a week on cleansed skin as part of my night time routine. This is going to become a staple. 

If you are looking for clean products give Beauty Counter a try. ***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions


#beautycounter #cleanbeautyrevolution #cleanbeauty #eyemasks #illuminatingcream #resurfacingpeel #beautyproductjunkie #productjunkie #apieceofme #confessions #brownbeautyblogger #browngirlbloggers #instabeautyblogger #instabeauty #dcwaledesi

Comments

Popular Posts