Product Testing Life!!!







This is what my bathroom counter looks like. I must say this is organized keeps my countertop organized.  I will share what a mess under the sink looks like (I need to organize it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️). I get asked a lot how can I try so many products.  My answer is usually one at a time.  When I first get a product the first week gives me an opportunity on first impressions. Some of the questions I ask myself: did it make me break out or cause other issues? How did it go on smooth, greasy or sticky? What were the instant effects? But does it help with hyperpigmentation or reducing line or wrinkles takes time to gage. 

I usually test a product out at least a month if not longer before I can decide if it worked or not.  Sometimes it’s not the product but external factors like hormones & stress make the skin do wonky things so I have to note that as well to rule out product related issues from me related issues 😂. I take notes, write things down as I’m testing. I research the product, the ingredients & educate myself on it as much as possible. 

So there is a lot the happens from the time I get the product to the time I bring it you.  Not to mention there is also life, work and school going on simultaneously.  I love doing it and what started as a hobby turned into passion.  Over the years I have been able to help family, friends & people I met thru my blog with recommendations for tips that worked for them. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #producttesterlife #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #ilovebeingaproducttester

Comments

Popular Posts