Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes



From time to time my under eye area feels dry, tired and dull.  Over the years I have tried several hydrating eye creams out of which one of my favs is @tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum (in the top 5).  Now I have another to add to this list @muradskincare Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes. 

It hydrates, smoothens and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.  After using it for about a month here are my observations: 

* It glides on and absorbs well without feeling sticky 
* Makes the under eye are feel really smooth
* Under eye area feels well hydrated
* It comes in a big wide mouth jar that will last a while and there will be no waste (I ensure my fingers are clean with using it use a little clean spatula.  

@allure recently had a tutorial on how to effectively apply eye cream.  Take a little product in the finger, warm up by rubbing it on the fingers and then gently dab in it under the eye and on the lid.  The under eye area is sensitive so be gently when applying the eye cream.  

I received it as part of my monthly beauty box subscription but it’s available on Murad’s website for $70 (although it is currently out of stock.  

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#muradskincare #eyecream #apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofatester #ilovewhatido♥️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare 

Comments

Popular Posts