Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter




Hope you are all handing in there with me. I have a few more foundations to bring to you, today I bring to you @ctilburymakeup Hollywood Flawless Filter.  It’s a tinted complexion booster 

Charlotte Tilbury is a brand that I came across a few years ago.  Over the years I have used several products skincare and makeup.  Some I loved some just didn’t work for me.  One of the original was their highlight and contour duo (I used it on my wedding day and absolutely love love love it). 

I digress, I’m supposed to be talking foundation or rather complexion booster.  I am all for light natural radiant coverage and this gives me just that with additional benefits.  It blurs the lines to give the akin a smoother look. It has ingredients help hydrate, brighten and add a subtle glow. 

I use shade Dark Tan.  The applicator for this is a wand and I normally use it to dot it on my face  and blend it out using my @realtechniques buff brush.  When I want to take it to the next level I use it as a base to my foundation or mix some into my foundation before applying. It can also be used as a highlighter. It’s truly a multipurpose product.  

It’s available at @sephora or directly via Charlotte Tilbury’s website.  Don’t mind the pic, the bottle has seen better days... I need to purchase a new bottle soon. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#charlottetilbury #flawlessfilterfoundation #sephora #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #multitaskingproducts #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lovetheskinyourein 

Comments

Popular Posts