Glow shimmer oil






Wow what a week, glad it’s Friday.  Maybe we are still dealing with residual effects of 2020. Hoping 2021 will kick in and turn things around 🤞🤞. 

I don’t know about you but I need to decompress so let’s talk about @beautycounter Glow Shimmer Oil (It’s  Beauty Counter week 😂). With ingredients like jojoba, grape seed and sesame oils it feels decadent.   Bonus it gives the skin subtle bronze tone with subtle shimmer (super brown girl friendly).  

I love using it in the summer but more in winter.  Since we don’t get a lot of sun time in winters this adds a bit of color and radiance to the skin without making you look bedazzled 😆.  

Shake it well before applying.  It is truly multi use as it can be applied of body and face.  I use it on my legs and décolletage.  For face I treat it like a highlighter applying on my cheekbones, forehead and nose.  

At $35 it will last you while.  It is available on the Beauty Counter website.  I have a consultant @balancing_beauty_outside_in .  She keep me apprised of the latest products and deals.  Do reach out to her if you have questions.  We will round up the week with another Beauty Counter product, because why not.  


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#cleanbeauty #cleanskincare #beautycounter #beautycounterglowshimmeroil #lovebodyoils #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #ilovetryingoutproducts

Comments

Popular Posts