Facial Oil Part 1








Brrr it’s been cold for a few days now & the sudden temperature drop is drying my skin.  As I am switching to my winter products one key product that will be a staple are face oils.   There are a few I keep in the rotation that help.  

Today I bring to you is Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Oil by @theordinary .  For starters it is super affordable at $9.80.  Rose hip oil is pressed from the seed & fruit of the plant.  

There are many benefits to using it.  It’s full of fatty acids which help hydrate the skin. It moisturizers, exfoliates, brightens, boost collagen as it is rich in Vitamin A & C, reduce inflammation, protects against sun damage, reduces hyperpigmentation & reduces fine lines (it does a lot) 

I use it regularly in the winter as part of my PM routine by mixing a few drops into my moisturizer.  I use it as needed in the summer of my skin needs a little extra help.   It absorbs well into the skin without making it feel greasy or yucky.  Make sure you store in a cool dark place as Rose Hip oil can go bad.  

Thanks purchased mine @sephora bit it’s available in several other stores.   

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#theordinaryskincare #rosehipoil #hydration #babyitscoldoutside❄️ #sephora #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #lovemyfacialoils #facialoils 

Comments

Popular Posts