Shampoo Saga Continues




One more shampoo in the shampoo saga.   Gooseberry or Amla has a lot of benefits.  The fatty acids in to helps to nourish hair making it grow, softer, shinier and voluminous.  There are several ways to use Amla in your hair.  You can purchase Amla powder, shampoos etc.  in the past I have used Amla powder in the past by making a DIY mask (I have to get back to that). 

Today I bring to you the IGK Bad & Bougie Amla Oil Deep Repair Shampoo. The company claims it nourishes, strengthens and protects.  Among the ingredients are Amla oil (nourishes), coconut oil (hydrates & conditions) & vegetable protein complex (strengthens).  

Let me say OMG I lOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. It’s lightweight & does not leave the hair greasy.  Rather it leaves my hair soft and shiny and my hair feels & looks healthier.  I only purchased the shampoo but next time I purchase I will purchase the shampoo as well (which will be soon as I’m almost out).   I purchased mine @sephora for $25 for a 8oz bottle and my bottle has lasted me a long time.  

This shampoo is definitely in my top 3.  I have used several @IGK products over the years but this one is definitely my favorite.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#igkhair #shampoo #amla #amlaoil #gooseberry #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #haircare 

Comments

Popular Posts