Finally the search ends




So to recap I wanted one that had clean ingredients, smelled nice and had staying power.  Tried several brands and the biggest issue I had was longevity.  It felt like I was constantly applying during the day.  Then thru @mamajotes I came across Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant.  She is all about clean ingredients & had mentioned getting this for her husband.  I researched the brand and found it’s can be used by women too. 

I tried it & finally found a deodorant that works for me.  It’s ingredients are Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tallow from Grass-Fed Cows, Organic Beeswax, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, White Kaolin Clay, Activated Coconut Charcoal & Organic Essential Oils of Eucalyptus. 

It helps fight odor, detoxifies but does not go on as clear as I hoped for (but not a deal breaker). Having used it for a few months, my usually dark underarms (due to hormones and years of shaving) have started getting lighter and more to its natural color 🙌. (wish I had taken before and after pics🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️). 

It can be purchased through their website (www.Primallypure.com). There are several natural scent option or if you prefer they have a. I scented option as well.  Comes in 1.7oz & 2.5 oz  at $14 & $22 respectively.  I tend to naturally be on the warmer side and I tried it during summer months which is a good test for deodorant ( at least for me). I will definitely be sticking to this one for now. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#primallypure #deodorant #cleandeodorant #saynotoantiperspirants #apieceofme #productjunkie #confession #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #desiinfluencer

Comments

Popular Posts