Deodorant saga continues


Deodorant saga continues....

Next let’s talk about @koparibeauty and @lumedeodorant 

Kopari is another clean, non toxic, aluminum free, baking soda free deodorant.  Among its ingredients is coconut oil that hydrates and activated charcoal that helps detoxify.  This was another product that had potential. It hydrated the skin, the coconut smell was not overpowering so that was a plus.  But just like Native I had to use to multiple times throughout the day especially in summer.  For me this would be more a winter use.  It’s available @sephora for $14 or via Kopari’s website. 

Lume another clean, naturally scented, aluminum free, baking soda free and non staining.  It’s available in tube and stick form (I used the stick). They claim it gives 72 hour odor protection.  I loved this deodorant.  It smelled good and had staying power (although not 72 hours for me). Another plus for Lume you can use the tube (lotion) on other areas.  In my research I found some have used it for odor control in their feet with positive 
results. 

My only issue was the consistency. It goes on like a lotion and I felt it needed time to dry before putting on clothes.  It applied a little better using my fingers but I am so not a fan of that. 

It’s available on their website starting at $13.99 unless you sign up for a subscription then the starting price drops a bit. 

So the search continues.... 

***Always patch test prior to using any product 
and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions
#lume #koparibeauty #deodorant #koparideodorant #limedeodorant #cleanproducts #cleanbeauty #apieceofme #confesions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #saynotoantiperspirants

Comments

Popular Posts