Deodorant and not Antiperspirant



Let’s talk deodorant, not antiperspirant but deodorant.  Many years ago at the advice of my doctor and lots of research I stopped using antiperspirants. Aluminum among other ingredients in antiperspirant makes it dangerous.  With that said there were not a lot of good deodorant options at that time.  There are more options now and I have tried @native @drunkelephant @lumedeodorant @koparibeauty .... and the list goes on. In the hunt to find one that works for me I’ve tried a few.  

I wanted one that had clean ingredients, smelled nice and had staying power.   All the brands I listed had their pluses and minuses. I want to touch on a few of them.  

Let’s begin with Native. It’s a clean product that is aluminum free, paraben free and non toxic ingredients. They have several scent options for men and women.  This was a great find it met most of my requirements, clean product and smelled great.  Where it fell short for me was it did not glide on easily and and I had to reapply several times a day.   Now keep in mind this was my experience yours could be different.  

When I purchased it it was only available via there website but recently I say it at Target.  On Natives website you can make a one time purchase for $12 or subscribe and save which lowers the price to $10.  At target it is $13.59.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product 
and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #nativedeodorant #dcbloggers #novamag #browngirlbloggers 

Comments

Popular Posts