Mini Globes




So this is a post not related to any hair product.  I love my jade and rose quartz roller but let’s take a few minutes & talk about Baby Magic Globes.  I usually wake up with puffy eyes in the AM & some days with lack of sleep tired eyes or a headache. In addition to the rollers I use Magic Globes (ok every time I say the name it makes me chuckle 😆, enough of that back to the post)

They help stimulate circulation, depuff and relax the eyes, alleviate sinus headaches, reduce pores, tighten skin & calm skin. Prior to use I chill them in the refrigerator for a bit or in a bowl of cold water.  Then for a few minutes I roll it over my face, eyes, forehead or cheeks & it works wonders.  I have used it on break outs to calm my skin, for severe sinus headaches, to de-stress (especially during the crazy COVID times we are living in) and love using it when doing an at home facial.  It works great on its own and it’s a great add on to my rose quartz roller and Gua Sha routine.  After each use I clean them with alcohol, let them dry and carefully store them so they don’t break. 

I have the small size ones but they do come in a bigger size.  They are available on @amazon for $32, @sephora for $25 (you can definitely take advantage of their “welcome back” promotion going on till August 23). and several other sites. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#babymagicglobes #jaderoller #guasha #rosequartzroller #amazon #sephora #facialmassage #confessions #productjunkie #apieceofme #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #athimetreatments

Comments

Popular Posts