Time to play footsie?



Day 12376583 of quarantine at home.  Need a haircut, eyebrows done, a manicure & a pedicure.  Not cutting my own hair nope not messing with it & too chicken to try and thread my own eyebrows but will try it out soon. With that said I decided to pamper my tootsies Friday night. 
No matter now much lotion I use my feet are always dry & with no pedicure in last 12376583 days made my feet sad 😞. While placing yet another order on @amazon (help!!), I came across the @amopeusa Pedi Perfect Spa Experience Pampering Pack (Wet and Dry Electronic Foot File). It includes 5 Roller (depending on how coarse your feet are) & 2 Pedimasks. It can be used on wet or dry feet, it’s rechargeable, dual speed & waterproof. 
I charged it & after soaking my feet for a bit I used the Regular coarse roller on the bottoms of my feet with some pressure (it stops if the pressure is too much which was a little annoying at first). I saw immediate results, my feet 🦶 fell smoother.  Once I was done I rinsed it, sprayed it with alcohol & let it dry. 
The I put in the Macadamia Pedi mask for 29 mins while I relaxed with a drink.  The end result smooth and moisturized feet 😊😊. 4 days later my feet still feel soft.  It’s on sale on @amazon for $24.45. 
If you use pumice stones give this a try.  Since my hubby wanted me to experiment on him as well all I have to do is change out the roller. One product which works for both her and him.  Next I want to try the foot peel mask. ***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#amopeusa #footspa #quarantinelife #amazon #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #dcbloggers #novamag #browngirlbloggers  #quaratineblogger #ineedaspadayandagiantvodka #stayhomestaysafe 

Comments

Popular Posts