Eyes and Lips




I know I’ve been posting a lot of food pics lately, just trying to share healthy recipes.  Now back to the regularly scheduled programming. (Post 1/2) It’s me again, I bring to you more clean beauty products I have used/currently using and love. 
First product is the Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration eye serum.  I was struggling with dryness in the undereye area due to weather and allergies causing my concealer to look cakey.  I started searching for hydrating eye cream and came across Tatcha eye serum.  Not only does it hydrates it fights fine lines & puffiness.  It comes in a tube with an applicator makes for easy application.  It is no greasy, absorbs well into the skin and helps with smooth application of concealer.  At $85 it is pricey but a little goes a long way so I’m not using too much product. 
Second product is Lilah B. Lovingly Lip Tinted Lip Oil in b. Remarkable (OMGGG what perfect nude). I don’t wear lipstick on a regular basis and prefer lip balms.  This lip oil hydrates and softens and protects the lips with a little tint.  I find myself wearing it often to work or an evening out.  Its $30 and comes in 5 other shades. 
You can find both products at Sephora.  I’ll be back with more products in my next post. 😊 ***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#tatcha #lilahb #eyecream #lipoil #cleanbeauty #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #sephora 

Comments

Popular Posts