Ranavat Botanics Tonique




Next up in the Facial Mist series 


Ranavat Botanics Jasmine Hydrating Tonique.  It’s organic, hydrating, OMG smells divine (and totally nostalgic) and slowly becoming a staple.  I have been using it on a daily basis lately to refresh during the day.  It does not breakout my acne prone combination skin.  (According to them it’s great for all skin types).  For me the smell of jasmine also has a great calming effect.  Added bonus it can be used during masking (just use the Tonique instead of water while mixing  powder masks).  The best part it comes in jasmine and rose scents .... my favs. 


It’s $40 and available through Ranavat’s website, Nordstroms and Neiman Marcus among a few other websites.  I have used several other Ranavat Botanics products and have not been disappointed.  


P.S. in summer I keep my mists and toner in the refrigerator.  The cold mist feels great on a hot summer day. 


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#apieceofme, #confessions, #productjunkie, #ranavatbotanics, , #browngirlblogger, #instabeauty, #instaproduct, #facialmist, #neimenmarcus, #nordstoms


Comments

Popular Posts