Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil





One of the products I received in January’s Allure Beauty box was the Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil.  Most of you know my love for the Autocorrect Eye Cream. So naturally I was excited to test out the face oil. 


I love Turmeric everything. Being from India our love for it is well known. Home remedies and DIY masks often call for it. Antiseptic, antioxidant properties & anti-inflammatory are among the many benefits of Turmeric.  Vitamin C helps boost collagen, also has antioxidants properties & anti-aging.  This product combines both these beneficial products in one bottle.  😊😊


I have been using it for the past few weeks.  It’s good for combination, dry and normal skin types. I apply it on my cleansed face and neck in the AM and PM by pressing it into my skin. I give it time to completely absorb usually prior to applying serum.  With this glow oil a little goes a long way.  Once absorbed it does not leave my skin greasy or sticky. It leaves my skin hydrated, glowing and brighter and does not irritate my acne prone skin.  


At $40 for 15 ml it is a bit pricey but since I use 2-3 drops daily one bottle goes a long way.  


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions


#


Comments

Popular Posts