Revlon Salon One Step Dryer and Volumizer







Recently I have seen a lot of bloggers loving on the Revlon Salon One Step Dryer and Volumizer.  OMG I had written about it last year but never posted it.   Trying to plan a wedding & going back to school had my brains scrambled 🥚😆 and I completely forgot 😩😩.  


Till I got my hair cut last year I loved using it. In summer of 2018 I read about it and decided to give it a try. What a timesaver as it dries and styles at the same time.  At the time I had long hair (not 

too heavy) and blow drying and styling took a lot of time.  Although I don’t blow dry it style on a regular basis but when I do it’s a production lol 😂. 


Now I do have a confession ever since I cut my hair short I haven’t used it as I mostly air dry and leave it wavy curly or pull it up. I think it perfect for women or men with long hair. I wish they made it with a smaller brush. My plan to try it on my much shorter hair this weekend. Wish me luck. 


If you are looking for a 2 in 1 tool this one might be your winner.  It’s available most places, I got mine from Target 🎯.  


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions


#revlon #dryer #styler #apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #cantbelieveIforgottopostthisearlier 


Comments

Popular Posts