Shampoo and Conditioner!!





My hair is half wavy, a few curly strands  and with basically a mind of its own especially during summer.  In addition to that my hair is bleached and colored.  I can usually go 3-4 days between shampoos if I don’t apply any styling products, otherwise I have to wash every other day.  I am always in search of a perfect shampoo that cleans my hair, does not cause frizz and stop hair color.  After Rita Hazan I came across Prose. 

They market themselves customizable, gluten-free, vegan, silicone free and/or fragrance free, if desired.  The products are made from natural ingredients.  I went online and did an online consultation (if you live in LA or NY you can find a salon for in person consultation) about my hair, eating habits, exercising habits etc and at the end got my customized pre-shampoo hair mask(for twice a week use), shampoo & conditioner (8.5 fl oz bottles) made just for me. 

Although skeptical at first, I tried it and after using it for month now I can say it’s great. My hair is clean, definitely more hydrated, shiny, soft, healthy and smells divine as I opted for a fragrance. It is a little pricey at $26.86 each for shampoo and conditioner and $38 for the pre-rinse mask, but compared to salon brands they are at par and in some cases a bit cheaper. It’s safe to say we all have spent a lot of money on different brands and products to achieve healthy, shiny and “perfect” hair.  There are other brands like Function of Beauty also offering to customize products, I just happened to try Prose. Given one size does not fit all this a great way make a product that works for your unique hair type. ***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions


#prosehair #ritahazan #productjunkie #apieceofme #confessions #beautybloggers #brownbeautyblogger #dcwaledesi #instahair #instabeauty #shampooandconditioner #customshampooandconditioner


Comments

Popular Posts