Hello Clarise



“Hello Clarise”


I love masking especially in this frigid weather when my skin needs some extra TLC.  They are normally soaking in serum to target dryness, dullness, acne etc.  But, recently I tried the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask.  


It’s $27 for a single mask but can be used 3 times which is kinda awesome as most masks are one time use.  It’s supposed to reduce wrinkles, brighten, hydrate, lift and smooth skin.  To use place the mask on the face pink side down on cleansed skin and tuck the edges behind the ears ( it’s very Jason or Hannibal esque 😷 ). Once secure massage the top to activate it.  This is where I loved using my jade roller.  Leave on for 15 mins.  Once done simply store the mask in its packet so it can be used again. 

 

I used it prior to applying makeup for a party and it hydrated, brightened and left my skin glowing. The use of my jade roller to massage my face provided an extra boost.  Because it a dry mask it does not grow any bacteria on it which was evident  when I used it again and had no breakouts and issues.  I like using it before getting ready for a formal event.  In winter my skin tends to be on the drier side so it gave me the extra boost needed.  I am going to try it in the summer and update my review to see if it works the same.  


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions




Comments

Popular Posts