Alphabet Creams ..BB or CC





I love makeup but I don’t like heavy foundations on a daily basis.  I prefer tinted moisturizer, BB or CC creams.  Ever since Clinique discontinued shade 4 of there BB cream I have not been able to find a BB or a CC cream that I have liked or a shade that has worked for me.  First Clinique I would like to know your logic in discontinuing the dark shade 😐. Nevertheless I have found 2 products recently that I am loving. 

First up is Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30.  It’s a great multitasking product.  It hydrates, provides radiance with a little coverage with SPF.  Sephora has made color match easy with their shade finder. 

Second product that I am loving is the Thrive Causemetics Buildable Blur CC Cream with SPF35.  Another multitasking product that color corrects and blurs imperfections. 

If I want to amp up my style I use the CC creams under my foundation and it gives me a perfect base and lasts all day. 

If you are looking for a BB cream try L’Oréal Skin Beautifier BB Cream 

So if you are in the market for an alphabet cream give these a try. ***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions


#loreal #thrivecausemetics #baremineralscomplexionrescue #productjunkie #apieceofme #confessions #everydaymakeup #purplehair #browngirlbloggers #beautybloggers

Comments

Popular Posts