K Beauty??

Korean products have been the rage from the products to the techniques. With so many products on the market it was a tough choice. Recently, I started by the using the 5 step Anti-Aging Skin Care Routine by Saranghae. I’m told Saranghae means “I love you” in Korean and that is what your skin will say to you after using the products.
When we age our skin is exposed to free radicals and we loose collagen, Elastin, hydration etc making our skin sag, giving way to wrinkles noooooooo .  Saranghae claims to heal, regenerate and protect.  
As the temperature drops and air becomes drier it was time to switch to my winter routine, so I decided to give the 5 step routine a try.
It includes:
·         Saranghae Nourishing + Moisturizing Cleanser

·         Saranghae Deep Radiance Essence + Serum
·         Saranghae Firm & Lift Cellular Regeneration Cream
·         Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream
·         Saranghae Elemental Essence Mask (6 Masks)
I have combination acne prone skin so trying products is very scary as I don’t need any help with breakouts, but this product did not break me out. Also, in winter I get dry patches on my cheeks. But, since I started (about 3 weeks ago) using Saranghae products I am happy with the results I am seeing.  My skin is hydrated, softer and glowing.
If you have used any Korean products do share your favorites and not so favorites. 
Follow me on:
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions 

*** Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice.****** Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice.***
#confession, #apieceofme, #productjunkie, #instaproducts, #koreanbeauty, #saranghae, #skincare, #5steps

Comments

Popular Posts