It's all about the skin!! Special Mentions







"Invest in your skin. It's going to be with you for a long time" Linden Tyler

Be it summer humidity ☀️☀️or the winter ❄️❄️dryness I like refreshing sprays. They help wake up tired skin during the day. There are so many products available in the market today. There are lots of DIY options as well. So in my typical product junkie style I tried to get my hands on samples when possible and try them out. My top 5 are: 

5. Evian Mineral Water Spray (Paraben and Sulfate Free): It's just that a mineral water spray. It hydrates and tones the skin. It can be used under or over makeup. I use this when traveling as I can find it in a travel size container that doesn't take up a lot of room my bag. 

4. Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray (Oil and Paraben Free)- Another multipurpose Spray that moisturizers and refreshes skin. Spray on before putting on makeup, over makeup to refresh your skin or just to hydrate if your skin is feeling dry. I have found that the Moisture Surge line is too heavy for my skin in summer but works miracles during the dry winter months.  

3. Urban Decay B-6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray (Oil and Paraben Free) : a multipurpose spray that can be used under makeup to prep the skin or during the day to refresh.  

2.  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (Paraben Free): Multipurpose spray can be used as a Primer, setting spray over makeup or a refreshing spray to hydrate and moisturize. Lately this has been my everyday go to spray. I primarily use it as a setting and refreshing spray.   

1.  My top pick is the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist (Paraben, Sulfates Free). This one is a new find for me. Not only does it hydrate the skin but adds a touch of luminosity to the skin. Can be used under or over makeup and as a refreshing spray. This is my go to for special occasions and parties. (Tatcha had a few other products I really like but more on them later)

TIP: I keep my refreshing sprays in the refrigerator especially in summer. The cools mist feels even more refreshing.
**Disclaimer: These products agree with my skin. Please always do a patch test before using any product**

#Evian, #Clinique, #Urbandecay, #Smashbox, #Tatcha, #confessions, #apieceofme, #instaproducts, #instabeauty

Comments

Popular Posts