It's all about the skin!!! Special Mentions❤️



In the last blogpost I wrote about skincare routine reviewing the current products I am using but over the years I have used many other and love how they make my skin feel. As seasons change, although I don't change my skincare routine I do swap out products to suit my skins need at that time.  Over the next few posts I have some special mention..

Let's start with my go to.  When I need an extra boost in my skincare routine I turn to Clinique Turnaround Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer in Golden Glow (also available in Rosy Glow).  Since my skin has yellow undertones I prefer Golden Glow although I have used both. It's an oil-free and Parabens free moisturizer that gives a luminous glow without making the face look greasy.  On days when I want to go makeup free or only use a BB cream  I use this moisturizer. I either gently press it in my skin or gently apply in upwards and outwards motion. It hydrates and leaves my skin with a glow.
Pssst.... DON'T forget to give it a minute or two to be absorbed in the skin and DON'T skin the sunscreen)

*Clinique is one of the brands recommended by my Dermatologist. If you have skin concerns and questions do consult a doctor. *                      

#clinique, #productjunkie, #productconfessions, #skincare, #apieceofme, #instaproducts


Comments

Popular Posts