I got my eye on you

Over the years I had heard good reviews of Laura Mercier make and skincare but discovered it for myself a little over 2 years ago.  I have used several products, one of which is the Eye Art Artist's Palette❤️❤️.  It's among one of my favorites out of all the eyeshadow palettes I've used over the years.

It's very versatile and compact consisting of 12 warm and cool colors. You can go from a simple natural look to a sultry smokey eye.  The colors glide on and blend effortlessly.  I have oily lids so I hate when eyeshadow creases or disappears during the day so I often use eye primer to keep my eye makeup in place. I love that I don't have that issue with this palette.  I can use it without primer and it stays put most of the day 🙂. It's also great for travel when you don't want to carry tons of makeup.

So, if you are starting out in your makeup journey or just looking for a functional palette try the Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette.  🖕👨

Comments

Popular Posts