Face Masks

" Behind every mask there is a face, and behind every face ..a story" Marty Rubin

When using a face mask at home have you just put the product all over your face and then sat there while it dries and washed it off.. GUILTY.  I have done that so many times but in the last few years or so I have changed my face mask routine. One mask does not fix all.

Did you know there are 3 zones on your face?

The T-Zone: Its a problem area for a lot of women.  Too oily, big pores or blackheads.  The face mask you are putting on the rest of your face might not be doing anything for the T-Zone.

I like the Boscia luminizing Black Mask.  It is made for all skin types. For me it fight oiliness, minimizes my pores, detoxifies and purifies. Best of all its a peel so once it dry I just peel it off. It can used all over the face but I use it primarily on my T-Zone.  Clay mask are also great as they have a metrifying effect.

Special Mentions: Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask, GlamGlow Power Mud

S-Zone: Temples and cheeks.  If you have combination skin like me it tends to be dry or dull sometimes.  I like to use a hydrating masks in this area.  I like the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask. Its a fairly new product for me.  It hydrates and leaves my skin soft.

Special Mentions: Fresh Rose Face Mask, Fresh Black Tea Perfecting Mask, GlamGlow Thirsty Mud, Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask, Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

Eye Zone: Under eye area.  It is very delicate and sensitive. I have used the Karuna Eye Mask and the Boscia Sake Brightening Hydrogel Eye Masks.  They are hydrating and brightening.  Under eye masks are still a new thing for me so don't have any special mentions.

Just remember after you wash off your face mask you use a serum, eye cream and moisturizer.

I would LOVE to hear for you on which face masks do you use?  What have you tried  or would like to try?
 
#Tatcha #Boscia, #Glamglow, #Karuna, #Fresh, #Neutrogena, #productjunkee, #confessions, #apieceofme #Sephora, #drugstore

Comments

Popular Posts